People that know me, know that i always seem to make more and more work for myself by coming up with new projects to work on. To try and help me get things together this year (which, admittedly, is off to a bad start), I’m going to try and get this list down to size.
- Prep Brother’s old computer to connect with TV (O/S and Driver troubles)
- Prep MY old computer as a Data Storage or Back-Up Computer (O/S and Driver troubles)
- Prep Brother’s old laptop to be main laptop (O/S and Driver troubles)
- Prep MY old laptop (Toshiba) to sell to a friend (O/S and Driver troubles)
- Sell my old netbook computer.
- Upgrade main computer to Windows 7 – possibly needs new Motherboard/CPU
- Clean up living room (depends on fixing computers)
- Throw away collected boxes and assorted packing scraps
- Sort through last moving boxes, reorganize, store.
- Clean up bedroom.
- Clean up Desk/Working Space
- Organize physical photos into photo boxes.
- Throw all receipts for 2010 into a box.
- Sort through receipts for 2011.
- Get rid of my Saturn
- Tires, Alignment, Balancing, Front Bumper, Brakes? for my Mazda
- Anime Detour
- MCBA SpringCon
- Dallas STRIP?
- MCBA FallCon
- Midwest FurFest?
- Build “Beacon Tower” con table attraction.
- Upgrade The Shifter Archive
- Update The Shifter Archive
- Recreate The Webcomic Beacon website into new theme.
- New podcast idea (done by myself).
- Other new podcast idea (sparked by another).
- Make a “Fes Works Guest Art Day”?
- Make sequel Jenny Everywhere LEGO Brick comic.
- Work on Print Version of P.S.I.
- Update P.S.I. Regularly
- Color Ardra Regularly
- Update The Webcomic Beacon regularly
MAJOR GOALS for 2011
- Print (at least) the first part of PSI.
- Improve The Webcomic Beacon in it’s online standing/reputation/recognition.
- Print the first story of Ardra (requires re-coloring)
- Make a costume for Halloween.
- Go to three new places for camping this summer.
- Somehow make money off of my web projects to make it worth it, or cut them and/or cut going to conventions.
This list will be adjusted through the year.